Monday, February 22, 2010

Norah's Big Day

It's finally happened! Button has done something worthy of her own blog post! I know she's HAD her own posts in the past, but those were usually of the updating variety. This time she actually did something funny enough to get her own premiere spot! I'm very excited about this, and hope it is a sign of things to come. I would love it if I have TWO hilarious children. Up to this point, Norah has been more sedate than entertaining. Don't get me wrong, I'm good with sedate, too. It's sort of nice to have a foil for Gabe's high energy approach to life. But sedate is pretty lacking in entertainment value. So I guess we'll just have to see.

Anyway, not much of a setup needed for this video. She was eating some crackers and baby cookies and decided to start being intentionally messy.


I think she's got a future as a trumpet player.

No comments:

Post a Comment