Friday, February 12, 2010

Famous Uncle Ben

He exists! And he and his lovely wife Skye are in town (not MY town, but in someone's), and they stopped by yesterday to say "hi" and see the kids. Yeah, I sort of forgot to mention that. And, yes, Gabe still calls him Famous Uncle Ben for reasons that we can't even fathom. We've never heard that phrase on any of the shows he watches or on any commercials--the only we could think of would be for the rice, but I can't imagine they advertise on any channels Gabe watches. It's just one of those mysteries. And I should have mentioned that. I was distracted when I posted that first one by the opening ceremonies of the Olympics and probably should have just waited until tomorrow to post, possibly finding some sort of inspiration to tirade on "bad" foods in my sleep. Oh well. Lesson learned. But I DID get to post twice in one day this way, and that doesn't happen very often.

No comments:

Post a Comment