Saturday, April 3, 2010

Back, Sort Of

We got our computer back yesterday. Hurray. We're short on just about everything we USED to have, but what can you do. Recovery of the old hard drive is still under way--if such is possible. A special thanks to John for letting me know that I could find the pictures I've posted on here on Picasa. That's good to know--though I would much rather have several pictures OTHER than the ones of the stuffed animals I posted on here. But what can you do? The movies are another thing entirely. I haven't been able to discover any way that I can download the movies from Blogger, but I haven't tried THAT hard yet, either. I'm waiting for the final verdict on the old hard drive before I start frustrating myself with my options--or non-options--for online recovery.

We'll be spending the holiday weekend visiting my folks out on the "farm," so if something interesting comes of that I'll be sure to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment