Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Hurray for People Who Are Smarter Than Me!

Yesterday, we heard back from the computer guy who had been working with our hard drive for the past week or so, and he was able to recover everything from our hard drive. Hurray! We didn't lose all of our pictures and movies! I'm very pleased.

I haven't had much time to post things this past week. Cousin Amy from California has been visiting, and I just haven't had much chance to sit down at the computer. We have gotten some video and pictures from this week, though, so hopefully I'll be able to find something entertaining enough to warrant including on here in the next couple of days. Most notably, she's been trying to teach Gabe how to say, "That's what SHE said," as a response to pretty much anything that we say to him. So far, it hasn't caught on, but if it does I'll hopefully be able to catch it on video because the chance to laugh at it will surely be the only good thing that will come of it.

3 comments:

  1. I love how your relatives, Pat, all have titles, "Cousin Humina humina from the Baltic Colonies" versus Libby's relatives are all, "Libby's relative Karl"

    Glad to hear of the information salvation. Hope you enjoy having a hard drive on the side.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Libby's brother John from the very southern end of New Zealand but who will very likely some day move to Israel with his lovely family. Actually, I didn't figure I needed to give much explanation whenever discussing your side of the family since I'm pretty sure only your side of the family ever reads my blog. Except for Ben, I'm not sure anyone reads it with any regularity. So I figured a touch more explanation on that end could only help. Not that there was any PLAN to my explanation, I'm just instinctively helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Pat, don't try and make John feel better. He is just jealous that there is a famous Uncle Ben, and not a famous uncle John.
    Glad the computer got fixed, and congratulations on getting the adoption date. Oh, and I am adding another state for you to see someone viewing your website from since I am looking at it while I am in Hawaii. Yes, I am rubbing it in a little that I am in Hawaii right now.

    ReplyDelete