Thursday, March 19, 2009

Ugh.

I very much expected to have a new post ready by this morning, but these last few days have been very uncooperative. Libby has been down with a nasty flu that, fortunately, neither Gabe nor I has picked up. Nonetheless, her presence has thrown off the feng shui of our house and disrupted our everyday routines. Gabe hasn't had free roam of the upstairs (because she's sleeping up there), which has made him continuously cranky; nobody is getting any sleep because she's up all night being sick and Gabe's up all day being Gabe; and I have had no energy to be creative. Actually, I barely have enough energy to be uncreative. So, with luck, she'll get to feeling better soon and I'll be able to concentrate enough to get another story down. Thanks for being patient (anyone who might care)!

No comments:

Post a Comment