Friday, March 20, 2009

Double Ugh.

So, I sat down this afternoon while Gabe and Libby were taking their naps to get started on the next story (it involves Fat Sheep and Fat Frog and a Fat Camp), but no matter how hard I tried, I couldn't be funny. I couldn't even be coherent. Gabe was up at 2:30 this morning, so I've been up ever since then (yeah, I know, 2:30 is a time to go to bed, not to get up from bed). Sadly, I have to work my blisteringly demanding two day a month job tomorrow, so it will probably be Sunday before I can get anything of actual interest posted again. So, be sure to check back then (or maybe Monday, since I think I'm planning a video for this one and I might not be able to do it with Libby in the house. She tends to stifle my creativity with her mocking laughter and off-hand comments. Charlatan!)!

And here's a picture of Libby and Gabe feeding ducks today (ducks not in picture, and Gabe is eating the bread he's supposed to be feeding). If the angle was better, you'd be able to clearly make out how much of a wreck Libby is. Sadly, you just can't tell here.

No comments:

Post a Comment