Friday, May 13, 2011

Gabe's First Program

Tuesday night was graduation at Gabe's preschool. He's still got a year of preschool left, so the ceremony wasn't in his honor, but they did work up a little program for all of the preschoolers to participate in.

Because I wanted to post it on here, I had to break the videos into little 1 minute 30 second clips (though a couple times I wasn't paying close enough attention and wandered over--so if there are some breaks in the program, that means I couldn't get blogger to load one of my videos). So, you know, sorry that you have to watch these videos in small chunks.

While Gabe didn't manage to do anything America's Funniest Videos funny, he also didn't stay on script very well (and since I didn't want to be one of those people standing up in the middle of everything blocking the view of others, I didn't do such a hot job of video-taking, either--but there you go).



















And that's that, sort of. I had a little video of their procession out, but Gabe ran around the other way to find Poppa again, so I didn't get him in it at all.

4 comments:

  1. Awww. Cute. Wait until he starts roping you into performing in his programs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely the best organized chaos I've ever seen! We had a great time. Love, Nana & Poppa

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always get so excited when I see the email update saying I have a blog comment from a name I don't recognize. I keep thinking that maybe I'm getting some random traffic and someone I've never met has found my kids to be amusing or adorable. And pretty much always it's blog spammers. Sad.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you know he went though 4 pairs of glasses that night? it turns out all the rainbow glasses were defective. good thing we never blamed him anyway.

    ReplyDelete