Monday, November 1, 2010

Mystery Solved

Since school started in September, Gabe's teachers have sent out regular blog updates on the various activities and events that are going on in his school. Gabe has been in almost none of the pictures that are included of the teachers and the students as they participate in the activities, and we've always wondered why. After watching the posts for awhile now, I was pretty sure the reason was that they were mostly using pictures from the Mon/Wed/Fri classes (Gabe is Tue/Thur), but now I'm not so sure.

Instead, I think Gabe isn't in any of the pictures because, more than likely, he's off doing something he's not supposed to be doing. And I base this off the evidence of this picture that came with today's update.


IMG_1858.JPG

In and of itself, it's a kind of hilarious picture. But, man, do I feel sorry for his teachers--from now until forever (and, of course, for Libby and I, as we're the ones who will have to keep harassing him to focus from now until forever).

3 comments:

  1. It's an awesome picture, and I loved the way the teacher dealt with it "we talked to the chicken farmer on the phone!" Nice. How did Gabe like the chicken, by the way?

    ReplyDelete
  2. He thought it was cool, I guess. He doesn't tend to remember any of the significant stuff that happens in school, instead choosing to recall things like "I talked on the phone" (which now makes sense to me after seeing that picture).

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my....am i allowed to comment and say that i love this child. i love his energy and his willing spirit. i know and trust completely that this isn't a judgment of his lack of photo time....but MAN! i wish he was in more! mr rob got on it this week....gabe will be shining on our blog soon.

    you are wonderful parents...to a wonderful child.

    he's great with his phone skills and all sorts of other things too. : )

    ReplyDelete