Saturday, October 9, 2010

Gabe's Snowballs

Yesterday, Gabe begged me to sit down and play play-doh with him (by this point, if I don't see another can of play-doh until five seconds before I die, it will be too soon). For some reason, he became very interested in making snowballs. We have a melon baller that he uses to scoop doh out like ice cream. Oh, and there's a little "breathing" hole in the bottom of the scoop. He needed my help to pull the scoops out because they got stuck in there pretty easily. As I laid out the first four of them, I decided to take a picture because, for some reason, they didn't look QUITE like snowballs to me. I'm not sure what they look like, exactly, so I figured I would post them on here to see if anyone could give me some ideas.


Later I got a little video of Norah. We had some trouble with our crayons yesterday. Gabe, quite out of nowhere, decided to use his crayons to color on one of our windows. He hasn't done that for a very long time--but it's something that Norah does every time she gets a hold of a crayon. I don't know what possessed him, but he's grounded from his crayons now for awhile.

Before that happened, though, Norah was working on her art desk, so I grabbed the camera. She stopped working as soon as she heard the camera beep, but she did a little dance for the camera that was pretty cute. So I'll share that. After she stops dancing, though, she stops being entertaining, so probably don't bother to watch the rest of the video.

No comments:

Post a Comment