Friday, September 10, 2010

A Little Help

At Libby's urging, I've decided to start going through ALL of my previous posts and start compiling them into something that I might be able to publish. In their blog form, of course, pretty much none of them are publishable, but I'd like to try and gather at least the funniest stories/observations/whatever together and see what I have to work with.

If any of you have a little time, I'd LOVE suggestions. Favorite stories, anyone? Feel free to go back to the beginning and read through ALL of the 200+ posts on here. I'm sure it won't take you long.

Or don't. Even just mentioning the ones that first come to mind as your favorites obviously had something going for them that made them stick to your memories. That's what I'm looking for.

Please and thank you.

Love,
Pat

p.s. You can just leave a reply if you like, or send me an email if you'd rather. Either way, I'll see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment