Thursday, July 15, 2010

Video Round Up

A little over a month ago, Libby bought a new video camera. It's not a full-fledged video camera (which we have--we bought it shortly after Gabe's arrival, and have used it to film roughly five minutes of video, choosing, instead to use the still camera for video since it's so much easier to transfer to the computer), but it's not a digital still camera either. It's like a still camera, except it only does video. Why, you might ask, would we need such a beast when we have to cameras already covering the spectrum of still to video? That's the same question I asked Libby. Her answer, "Because I wanted it!"

Sigh.

Anyway, today I decided to go through this camera to see if there were any videos from the past few weeks that I needed to share with folks. Here's what I found, in no particular order and probably without any descriptions. Yeah, feeling a bit lazy today, so I'm phoning this post in.



Norah doing stuff.


Gabe doing stuff.


Gabe and Finn not really doing stuff.

Yeah, so most of the videos on this camera aren't very entertaining. It's not ALL gold, you know, but I thought I'd post them anyway.





Also, you know, Norah's starting to walk. Did I fail to mention that earlier? Yeah. Still not doing it reliably, and it's certainly not her go-to mode of movement yet, but she's making strides (he he). She's made it across the room a couple times, but, so far, all of our attempts to capture her doing it have been met with failure. As soon as she sees the camera, she gets distracted. This video was an attempt to catch her doing it (which is why it's so long), but she never really cooperated. I've decided to include it because, well, why not.


Here is where a video of the kids goofing around should have been posted. After four attempts, though, I think it's safe to say that Blogger isn't having anything to do with it. So, just imagine that you watched something that was more entertaining and interesting than what would have been posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment