Monday, February 6, 2012

A Bit of Dress Up

A few days ago, Libby took Gabe out . . . somewhere. Geez. I swear, either the kids are seriously damaging my brain function or I've got some form of brain disease, because my memory is going to pot.

Anyway. Gabe gone. Norah home with me. And she decided that she wanted to play dress up. She pulled out the suitcase of miscellaneous costumes and clothing pieces that we've accumulated and went to town.

It's reassuring, to me at least, to see that the need to make some form of muscle pose while wearing a Power Rangers costume isn't restricted to a specific gender. Or, perhaps, Norah is a bit butch.

Did I say butch? Nevermind.


And a bit of video.

To be honest, Gabe's going to need to start pulling out some A game soon or he's being threatened of losing his Most Bloggable Child award in the household. I've got quite a few pictures and a couple videos (apparently I haven't been as interested in recording everything amusing the kids have been doing for a couple months now--as evidenced by my lack of posting. As I'm looking through the files here, I just don't have much to share) of Norah on here and so far Gabe only has one video in his file from this year. I will have to try to put those pictures/videos up sometime this month, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment