Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Kids Do Weird Things

Over the past week, I've accumulated a collection of pictures and a few videos of our kids doing odd things. Not that this should surprise anyone. My kids are always doing odd things. But I figured I would share anyway.


The kids decided to put on a marching band performance the other night. Mostly, it was just an excuse for them to make noise, but Norah's marching was amusing enough that I thought it was worth sharing.


Later, possibly that same night, possibly some other because I can't remember that far back anymore, we started playing with some blocks in the office. The first half of this is pretty boring--just the kids stacking blocks and me half-heartedly helping. But then Norah starts to do something pretty amusing with one of the blocks. It's worth watching for that.

Then this happened. Clearly exhausted from the physical strain of lifting those heavy blocks, I half passed out on the floor. Then, because he's weird, Gabe laid down on top of me. I'm pretty sure he's also eating a peep in this picture.

Then he started hamming it up some, which is a weird feeling, to have someone squirming around on top of you trying to pose for a camera.

Because he's got a little Carrot Top in him, Gabe went for his props shortly after he ran out of other ideas. I had no idea any of this was going on because I was trying really hard to go to sleep.

And, finally, the other night Gabe decided to make a pile of babies, with Norah being the baby at the bottom of the pile. I was hoping for an ET-esque "head poking out of a pile of stuffed animals" picture, but this is what I got instead. Not really cute OR funny, but what can you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment